Our clothing products have all been personalised by our supplier using embroidery or printing. We provide the following suggestions to help elongate the life of your garments:
- Wash before first use. You might see some embroidery ring marks on the garment on first arrival, they do come out in the first wash.
- Do not dry clean. Some of the chemicals used in dry cleaning can damage any print.
- Before washing, close zips and check your pockets for any loose or sharp objects
- Wash any garments inside out with other garments of similar colours and textures at 30°
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron over any printed item on the garment, only iron on the reverse side using the lowest heat
Embroidery only products (such as our beanie hats) can sustain washing at higher temperatures.
Our supplier expects all print and embroidery to last the lifetime of the garment if you follow the above guidance.