Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the use of our shop. You will be bound by these when you place an order.
The Realtime Trains Shop is operated by Swlines Ltd, trading as Realtime Trains and RailMiles. Swlines Ltd is a limited company registered in England & Wales with number 08025561. Our registered office is 9 Wordsworth Avenue, Bournemouth, BH8 9NT. We are registered for VAT and our registration number is GB 172 3163 27.
Payment and Delivery
- All prices are in GBP (GB Pound Sterling) and include VAT unless otherwise stated.
- Items include free shipping unless otherwise noted.
- Shipping costs are calculated automatically by our system and are based on weight: options for delivery for your order will be available at payment stage.
- Goods remain our property until your card has been charged in full: if your bank declines your card, the order will not be dispatched.
- If your payment is reversed after the dispatch of an order, you must either return the goods to us or make full payment by acceptable means within 7 days.
- Delivery will typically be made by Royal Mail or, at our discretion, another carrier that offers equivalent or better service.
- We dispatch goods within three full working days of the order being made.
Please see our returns policy for further information.
To process an order, we retain the following data: name, email address, postal address (where required), order details. We retain this information a minimum of 7 years for financial audit purposes. For the purpose of processing your order, we may pass the minimal necessary data to our suppliers including couriers.
Data is held within the United Kingdom on equipment owned by Swlines Ltd. We will, from time to time, make encrypted backups of your customer data for business continuity and recovery purposes. Encrypted backups may be stored on servers within the European Union and data transferred under the appropriate legal regulations.
We have a contractual basis for holding information about you. If you request your personal data to be removed from our databases, then we will endeavour to ensure that your data is removed from our live systems and backups prior to restoration. We are unable to provide you any services if you have requested your personal data to be removed until such a time that this permission is reinstated.
No contract will exist between yourself and Swlines Ltd trading as Realtime Trains for the sale of any products until we have sent you an order confirmation. Until we do so, we reserve the right to decline your order. This does not affect your statutory rights. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any part of our terms and conditions is determined by a UK court to be invalid, illegal, void or otherwise unenforceable under any current or future law, the remainder of our terms and conditions shall not be affected thereby.